Hoika is now looking for a full stack developer for a part-time or full-time position. You can be an experienced professional or still in the middle of your studies. Working hours are negotiable between 15-37,5 h/week.
In this position you will be working with Hoika’s main product, the browser-based cloud service, which enables unions and associations to provide digital and user-friendly services to their members. Hoika helps associations for example with membership management, course announcements, communications, sport licence management and billing. Join our small and efficient team! We are part of Nepton Group and we work with Nepton Oy in everyday life.
In this role you will be involved in different types of development and maintenance tasks together with our main developer. Your sprints and days can consist of anything between fixing bugs to creating new features or working on user interface design and implementation. We work as a team and your input is valuable in our development decisions and schedules. In Hoika you can work with our whole service instead of just single functionality.
This position can be tailored according to your interests and skills, so you can be already experienced or just willing to learn. As we want to develop our service forward, we are looking for someone sharing our passion to do so. We are hoping that you are an active team player who is not afraid of sharing your thoughts and ideas. You can work either in Finnish or English, but you need to have at least basic level Finnish skills.
- Skills in .NET especially C# and/or VB.NET (can be from school courses, own projects or previous work experience)
- Knowledge in relational database models and SQL queries
- Fluent English and at least basic level Finnish
It’s great if you also have:
- Knowledge or experience in some of the following services: registration portals, membership registers, billing programs, CRM, ERP, online shop, SaaS
- A versatile and responsible role where your input is valued and you’re able to influence on how things are done
- Comfortable and modern work environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues in our international team
- Good tools and possibility to work remotely when needed
- Good work time management
Sounds interesting? Please submit your application here as soon as possible, but no later than 31.3.2019. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, please link that to your application as well.
For further information regarding the position and the application process, you may contact our CEO/product owner Laura Nihti, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 507 2081.
Hoika is developing and providing digital membership services to Finnish unions, clubs and associations and their members with 10 years of experience. Hoika currently serves over 3500 associations in Finland that can operate more efficiently and offer user-friendly services to their members. Our office is in Perkkaa, Espoo. Read more about Hoika here https://hoika.fi/